Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Humble Beginings...

Well, here it is. The first post of the SpaceCadet. I knew one day I would fall victim to the word of blogging. After reading over a few other blogs, I saw how wonderful and powerful a blog could be. It just seemed like it was time...

Over the past couple of days, while sitting in my cube at work, I have been doing alot of research into the future of space travel and the pros and cons to exploring outerspace. This promted me to write down some ideas about what the world needs in the way of a vision and goal for space exploration. And so, this blog. Over the course of my stay in cyberspace, I will be adding these ideas as posts on my weblog, for everyone to read and comment on. Many posts will start out as nothing but ramblings and discourses in 'what-if' scenarios, but I hope that some day they will develope into a comprehensive plan, a guide, to space exploration and the future of the human race outside the Earth's atmosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home